9.01.2008

Fresh Lime Salsa

Fresh Lime Salsa

All I can say is... my cousin Lauren eats this plain with a fork. For dinner. But I prefer it as a snack with Tostito's Lime Chips.

You can eat it however you please.

Ingredients:

6 Roma tomatoes - chopped
1 avocado - diced
1 small red onion - finely diced
1 can black beans - drained and rinsed
1 can white shoe peg corn - drained
1/4 C chopped, fresh cilantro
Juice of 2 limes
2 TBSP white wine vinegar

Combine all ingredients in bowl and serve.

*I suggest you make this a day ahead and store in the fridge because... when the flavors have had time to mingle... oh my. It's heaven.

3 comments:

Maria said...

I am a sucker for salsa! I love the lime chips too.

Natalie Que said...

I love this salsa Dani! It is so good!

Super Angie said...

This salsa is excellent!!!