5.20.2007

Roasted Herb Potatoes

These are soooo good. I crave french fries all the time and this little recipe usually satisfies my craving.
RGP-Ingredients

You'll Need
4-5 medium sized red potatoes
1/4 C olive oil
1 tsp. crushed garlic
1 tsp. Kosher salt (or regular but I like Kosher)
1/4 tsp. dried marjoram
1/4 tsp. dried thyme
1/4 tsp. dried basil
1/4 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 tsp. dried dill weed (I use more but that's because I'm a dill weed freak)
1/4 tsp. dried parsley

1. preheat oven to 450
2. chunk/dice the potatoes (you'll want bite size pieces)
3. combine the olive oil, garlic, salt and herbs in a bowl... here's a visual

Coating-for-RGP
4. dump the diced potatoes into the greenish mixture and coat thoroughly
5. spread coated spuds out on a Teflon pan (or cookie sheet)
6. bake for 30 min. turning occasionally so they bake evenly

Finished-RGP

1 comment:

Skipper said...

Yummy. Unfortunately for me I started craving french fries when I was pregnant and the cravings never went away.

Next time I make food I'll have to have you take the pictures for me...I love that macro lens.