4.30.2007

Parmesan Chicken

I have this recipe on my blog but I want to post it here because it's SO EASY, especially if you don't know what to do with that frozen chicken in your freezer.

I love this chicken even more than the one at that Italian restaurant we all know...

Ingredients1 tsp crushed garlic
1/4 C olive oil
1/2 C Italian style bread crumbs
1/4 C fresh grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 C grated mozzarella cheese
2 chicken breasts

1 - Heat oven to 425
2 - Warm the garlic and olive oil to help blend the flavors (I do this in a bowl and heat it on low in the microwave)
3 - Combine the Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs in separate bowl
4 - Dredge chicken thru olive oil and then bread crumbs so it is fully covered and place in glass pan
5 - Bake for about 30-35 min, until chicken is cooked thru
6 - Place mozzarella cheese on chicken and broil until cheese is brown and bubbly
7 - Serve with steamed vegetables or pasta

Parmesan Chicken

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Dani-
I made this tonight & loved it! Instead of italian bread crumbs I used regular and added 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning- it worked well. It was so super easy.