4.26.2007

Contributors

I am so off my rocker. I just realized that nobody really knows anyone else who is contributing. When everyone gets a quick minute, why don't you introduce yourself. Hmm, maybe I should do mine right now.

I'm Skipper, although that's not actually my name. I've been married for 2 1/2 years to a really cute boy from Gunnison, Utah. In January we had our first baby, Spencer. We're homeless, jobless, and broke, but don't worry, we're working on it. I'm a really lazy cook, but I want to get better. If I had a specialty it would probably be...Lasagna, a classic. But I also REALLY love making unique pizzas. I have a lot of questions about really dumb things. I guess I'm the type of person who wants to know everything I possibly can about something before I jump in and try it myself. So try not to laugh too much at my ignorance because it will be hysterical at times.

I'm excited to learn a lot and share a lot with all of you.

1 comment:

ashley said...

I'll go next. :) I'm Ashley Becar. I've been married to my love Jarom for almost 3 years. We are having our first little boy in June. I haven't felt much like cooking lately (take-out is my friend), but this will soon change as I become a stay-at-home-mom. :) I will hopefully learn a lot from this blog and maybe even contribute a recipe or two. Add me to the list of "kitchen illiterates." :)
Ashley