2.21.2008

Kristen's Food Facts

1.What is your favorite method of cooking? Any method that leads to a "quick 'n easy" recipe! I am not tied to one method (nor am I a pro. at any one method), but I definately make more "quick 'n easy" recipes than anything else.

2. What is your favorite ingredient to cook with? Italian seasoning. I also just learned about Mrs Dash from my sister-in-law and I am totally loving it!

3. Who inspires your cooking? I have two: 1- My husband. He is always thanks me for making dinner and so it inspires me to keep cooking! 2- Dani. If you had been her roommate and got to eat her cooking for a year, you would also dream of someday being able to cook like her!

4. How often do you make dinner? Weeknights and at least one meal on the weekend.

5. Share one cooking/recipe tip- If you have a hard time deciding what to make for dinner (my least favorite part) then check this blog for ideas or I also really like kraftfoods.com. On kraftfoods, I have been using their 5 meals in 1 bag section. It writes your list for you and you don't end up with as much "random" ingredients left over.

No comments: