10.28.2007

Awesome Spinach and Artichoke Dip


I found this on kraftfoods.com and used it for a party the other day-it was a hit. Just a suggestion, though, make sure it is hot when you get around to eating it!



INGREDIENTS:

1 can (14 oz.) of artichoke hearts (I used marinated)

1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained

3/4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese

3/4 cup light Mayonnaise

1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

1/2 tsp. garlic powder



PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees.


SPOON into 9-inch pie tin, or quiche dish. (I used a 9 inch pie pan)


BAKE 20 min., or until heated through.


SERVE with pieces of bread, or crackers. (Triscuts and wheat thins are good.)

1 comment:

ashley said...

AnnDee - Thanks! I'm going to try this immediately! This is my favorite at restaurants. :)