9.24.2007

Alfredo Chicken

I thought I would introduce myself. I signed up a couple months ago. I am going to Utah State University and majoring in Family & Consumer Science Education. I graduate next semester! I love my major and everything that is associated with it, such as cooking. I have been married for three years and my husband graduates in December.

Here is one of my favorites.

Alfredo Chicken

Sauce:
1/2 c butter
2 c heavy cream
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp pepper
Mix everything together over medium heat until desired thickness.

12oz pasta, cooked
1/4 c parmasan cheese
Chicken
opt. bacon, mixed veggies
Mix everything in a casserole dish and enjoy!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Welcome to the group! This sounds great. I'm excited. I had never thought of putting bacon in the alfedo sauce, my husband would love that.